Our Route Through North America
Written by Issa Breibish » Friday, October 26th, 2012
You’ve probably reached this page because you’ve clicked the SPOT tracker link on the main page. Since SPOT will only keep the last couple of weeks of data, we’ve created this page so you can see where we’ve been. Currently we’re in Fareham, UK waiting for our bikes to be serviced. Once we’re on the road again, this page will update every fifteen minutes with our location.
Our trip through North America has, for now, come to an end. Above is a map that combines the routes from the past four legs of that trip that have taken place over the past two years. The red route is the Canada 2012 leg, and the first leg of our trip around the world. The green route is our Trans-american adventure, the blue is our Western US adventure, and the yellow is our Western Canadian leg.
In total, all four trips cover over 35,000 km.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Three Weeks of Inspiration in New York
- Finding a Piece of Home in Halifax
- Two Boats, Two Hurricanes and a Quick Goodbye
- A Road Twice Taken
- On the Viking Trail
- Following the Cabot Trail
- You Find it in the Land, You Find it in the People
- Old Cities and the Smell of the Ocean
- Three Cities and a Wedding
- Superior’s North Shore
- Flin Flon to the Laurentian Plateau
- Summer Heat and Prairie-boy Dragonflies
- The Complete Route